Nuvem Consulting is a cloud consultancy focused on building “lead-to-cash” applications on the Salesforce platform. Since our founding in 2008, Nuvem has focused on implementing fully integrated business software systems that rapidly improve business process efficiency, sales performance and the overall customer experience.
Our clients have come to know us as their one-stop Salesforce partner with consultants specializing in Sales Cloud, CPQ, Pardot, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Field Service Lightning. We’ve also tackled the most complex of development and integration projects involving Heroku, Apex, .NET, java, HTML and mobile.
Our Approach: Lead to Cash Business Transformation
At Nuvem, we have long advocated for fully integrated, end-to-end, software systems. We bring together sales, marketing, pricing, quoting, inventory, customer service, billing and other critical business functions into one software platform. Harnessing the power of Salesforce, our “all-in-one” software approach eliminates data silos and process inefficiencies while giving company stakeholders more accurate reporting on business performance and future trends.
Sales & Marketing
Marketing automation systems help nurture and qualify leads through features like email workflows, scoring and grading. Tailored content provides leads with more information on your products, moving them through the buyer’s journey. Qualifying criteria evaluates leads before assigning them to sales, allowing reps to focus on prospects who are ready to take their call.
Through the CPQ system, sales reps can quickly prepare quotes with pre-built templates and product bundles. Approval processes streamline reviews, allowing for manager sign-off before the quote is sent.
- Web development
- Landing pages
- Drip nurturing
- Customer retention
- Closed-loop reports
- Customer retentions
- Contact Management
- 360? view of customer
- Price books
- Quote generation
- Sales orders
When a deal is won, the focus turns to the Operations team to ensure a smooth fulfillment process and positive customer experience. In a fully integrated system, accurate quoting information is synced to an order management, project management or service ticketing system. Customer service teams are able to more effectively onboard and support customers by accessing sales data and order information directly from the CRM.
Through a customer service system, support requests can be funneled from multiple channels and assigned based on geography or product area. Automating these processes can help a company scale while improving customer success.
By integrating the ERP system with the CRM and service and quoting systems, the accounting team has an updated view of products and services delivered on an account. Without this visibility into the account history, Accounting is often tasked with resolving customer disputes, delaying cash flow into the business. On the other hand, a bi-directional integration allows sales reps to view accounting-generated invoices in the CRM, enabling them to more effectively answer customer billing questions and report on revenue.
What they loved about us
- "Nuvem has proven themselves a valuable partner to us and consistently meets or beats all deadlines on deliverables. They have been a pleasure to work with!"
Account Executive, Becker Media
- "The importance of getting a company in there who has experience with the use of the system and the full potential of the system is critical.nYou can use Salesforce as a CRM to manage accounts and contacts, but it has so much more potential than that. That's why I wanted to use somebody like Nuvem to realize the full potential of the system. They did a great job."
VP Sales, Nox-Crete Products Group
- "They brought very strong expertise in Salesforce, which was very critical to enabling a technological solution. More importantly, they aligned that with our business needs."
President at Lewellyn Technology
- "The Nuvem team, from initial pitch and discovery phase through going live with our deployment of Salesforce, was an absolute delight to work with! They were attentive to our unique needs and educated us along the way. This first experience with them was a success and I hope to continue the relationship with them for all our SF needs."
VP Sales Operations and Enablement, CDM Media
- "There is nothing like getting aligned with somebody who understands it. It's not about being the most cost-effective, although they are. It's not about being the most timely, they are always on time. It's about aligning their services with the goals I have for my clients. And they get it the first time. That means a lot to me."
EVP Corporate Development, NTT Group Security
- "If you only chase the best practices you'll end up at average. You really want to know, "what's the next practice?" In talking with Jack and his team, he was good at saying, ?this is where the industry is, but that's not where you want to be. You want to be in the next place, and these are the ways you can get there affordably, quickly, and without sacrificing all that's come before."
COO, Professional Research Consultants
- "People make all the difference in these types of projects. We had incredible representation. It's a little priceless because, without the expertise and guidance, we never would have gotten to where we are today. Nuvem has really changed the value we are getting out of that investment, which has been significant."
VP Sales, Hudl
- "This is the second project that we have had Nuvem work on for us. In both instances we had great service, communication throughout the project and follow up after implementation. I would highly recommend using Nuvem for any customization needs you may have."
- "Simply put, I am not blowing smoke; this really has been the best consulting experience ever. Well done team! "
Director of Scalability at Achievers
- "We came to Nuvem with a challenge. We wanted to make changes to our existing Sales Cloud, which involved more complex functionality. We really appreciate the feedback, innovation and help their team provided."
Business Development Manager at ConAgra Foods
- "Nuvem has done a great job rolling out our first stages with Salesforce. They did it very quickly and effectively. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for consulting and development assistance with Salesforce!"
Clay Lacy Aviation
- "This is a very dynamic environment so you need a very dynamic team that can understand your very specific needs, so we really needed a partner that could understand us and Nuvem does a good job."
Director of Sales and Marketing, Valmont Industries
- "They sell more than just the 'Nuvem solution,' they do business with integrity."
- "There was tremendous value in bringing Nuvem in to help with our implementation."
General Manager, Associated Fire Protection