Salesforce Support Services
How do you innovate your Salesforce instance at the speed of business? It starts with having the right team. Whether you are five days or five years post implementation, you need access to a variety of skill sets that can be scaled to meet demand. Salesforce support services are ideal for organizations that may not require a full-time administrator, or want to augment their internal team with managed services. Salesforce support services are the most cost effective and flexible way to add expertise and resources to your team without increasing overall head-count.
The Value of Salesforce Support Services
Many executives understand the power of Salesforce’s capabilities, yet take advantage of only a small percentage of them. The struggle is real; keeping pace with monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and securing your org is a day-to-day challenge. A reliable Salesforce support services provider helps by providing several valuable benefits.
How it Works
A dedicated administrator will be your primary point of contact; with access to a team of consultants and developers as needed.
Call, email or chat with administrators anytime from 8 am – 8 pm ET. Plus, access our Customer Portal 24/7 to check case status.
Defined response times ensure prompt support and maintenance of your Salesforce instance.
- 4 hours initial discovery
- 20 hours monthly
- User Management
- Standard Object Maintenance
- Standard Reports and Dashboards
- New Release Management
- Sales Cloud
- 6 hours initial discovery
- 40 hours monthly
- “Essentials” Package +
- Basic Process Automation
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Data Quality Management
- Custom Object Maintenance
- Service Cloud
- 8 hours initial discovery
- 70 hours monthly
- “Standard” package +
- Advanced Data Loader Tasks
- Advanced Process Automation
- AppExchange Package Maintenance
- Declarative Development
- Pardot Maintenance
Why Choose Us
- Established, proven processes for handling day-to-day questions and issues
- Subscription-based packages to fit any budget or timeline
- A single point of contact to ensure service continuity and accountability
- An extended team of experts available to provide specialized input as needed
- A pro-active approach that connects you to updates and innovations sooner
What Clients Say
Simply put, I am not blowing smoke; this really has been the best consulting experience ever. Well done team!
The importance of getting a company in there who has experience with the use of the system and the full potential of the system is critical. You can use Salesforce as a CRM to manage accounts and contacts, but it has so much more potential than that. That’s why I wanted to use somebody like Nuvem to realize the full potential of the system. They did a great job.
People make all the difference in these types of projects. We had incredible representation. It’s a little priceless because without the expertise and guidance, we never would have gotten to where we are today. Nuvem has really changed the value we are getting out of that investment, which has been significant.
Focus on growth, not maintenance
Let us know your Salesforce project needs and
we’ll set up a time to chat about timelines, budgets and next steps.